English summary, boarding for cats!
Leaving town for the weekend, or are you making plans for a holiday? We are passionate about creating a safe boarding haven for your cat, when you are away from home. Our hotel for cats only, was established in 2016. A luxury feline facility in Deurne between Eindhoven and Venlo in the Netherlands.
My name is Eva D’Hoe- de Corte. Before we started our hotel for cats, i’ve worked for 10 years as veterinarian assistant at DAC Zuidoost. I’m married to Koen and we have 2 children, Jill and Noah. My husband is a veterinarian and he can oversee the cats in the evening if it’s necessary. In our garden there are also other animals, such as chickens, rabbits and sheep.
A stay in the Groupaccomodation
Kattenhotel Catz can receive 25 cats, who will eat, sleep and stay together during their holiday with us. We have chosen to let them stay together, and let the cats choose were they want to be, and not place them in cages all day. (The cats who come to stay with us, must be social towards other cats!) The hotel has many places to sleep, hide or play and we try to avoid as much stress as we can. We also have a fenced off outside playground, so that they can enjoy some fresh air and enjoy the sun. During the day we’ll provide the cats with unlimited dry food. On the menu we have Royal Canin dry food. In the evening we have several kinds of wet food, like Almo fish, Sheba and Gourmet.
A stay in the private suites
For cats who need medical attention we have suites, a private space, separate from the groupaccomodation. It’s possible that a cat with (for example) diabetes or kidney disease comes to stay with us. All suites are designed to provide your cat a warm safe space as well as stimulation during their stay. Each suite includes vertical space for a feeling of security, comfy beds for sleeping, scratchers for stretching and a place to hide for the more quieter cats. They also have an outside area, so they can enjoy being outside. For more pictures, follow this link to de zorg-suites.
For boarding at Kattenhotel Catz, please take notice of the following:
- All the cats who stay with us, have to be vaccinated. Cats without the proper vaccinations can NOT stay with us!
- All cats must be free from transmittable diseases, worms or other parasites and must be treated a week before their stay with us,
- All tomcats must be neutered, from the age of 5 months,
- We have a special offer for young kittens! Follow the link for more information.
- All cats must have their collars removed,
- We will take care of your dearest cats. If they need medical care, we will take them to a vet. The treatment will be charged at the owner.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! These are the general terms and conditions for a stay at Kattenhotel Catz.